A few years after we compiled our All Things Emacs bundle, we discovered that we had accumulated a few more things Emacs. And so: The Emacs de Luxe bundle, for those determined to go "all-in" with the text editor that edits text and also does everything else.
The Emacs de Luxe bundle is not a mere collection of objects, but an immersive Emacsperience. With it, you can:
0. Study Emacs with the GNU Emacs Manual, 18th Edition, v. 26.1 - our best-selling manual;
1. Use Emacs with exceptional ease thanks to the Emacs Reference Card v25 , a handy "cheat sheet" that puts the most useful Emacs commands at your fingertips;
2. Customize and extend Emacs with An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp, 3rd Edition, our guide to the building blocks of GNU Emacs;
4. Imbibe Emacs from an Emacs "Auto-Fill Mode" mug;
5. And even Become Emacs , in a sense, by sporting an attractive GNU Emacs Logo T-shirt, and using your imagination.
All told, it's five pounds (about 2.25 kg) of everything you need to conquer Emacs, and therefore the world - and at a tidy discount, too!
Important note: Is your size "Out of stock"? Send an email to email@example.com - we can probably make your size available again by shifting a few bytes around.